Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jean's Bridals and NEWS!

Hey all! Sorry my posts have been pretty sparse! I've been traveling and helping my little sister get married so this has kinda been on the back burner. Today I wanted to share some of the Bridals I took for my sister last month. We took them in my parents' neighbor's gorgeous backyard. Is was super sunny and very hot so we worked quickly and I'm pleased with the results. Hope you appreciate them too!








This last image is a composite of two images. The original had a vinyl fence and suburban house tops in the back ground. My older sister wanted a shot from behind the way Jean was standing in that spot so I took it, cut out the original background and spliced this image in.

And now for the NEWS! I am going to be relocating to Hemet, CA. I will be living on my family's rural property outside of the city. I am so excited for the opportunity this is giving me to expand my photography! I hope to be doing a lot more with my work in the coming year! If you are in the Inland Empire area of southern California, contact me and lets set up some photo shoots!


No comments:

Post a Comment