Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Mini-Sessions! 3/23

{Due to today's crumby weather, I will be canceling tomorrows mini-sessions. Remember until the end of the month you can order $100 gift certificates for only $50. $100 regularly covers a session up to 2 hours including files of at least 12 finished photos and unlimited printing and sharing rights. Contact me for ordering info :)}



Spring is HERE! In celebration, I'm going to be offering mini-sessions this Saturday to anyone interested! 
For those who don't know, a mini-session in a quick and simple little photo shoot. These will be about 20 minutes long and are perfect for capturing a few quick shots. I guarantee AT LEAST 6 finished photos or I will give you your money back! 
Each session will be $30 which will cover the session fee and a link to download the images for personal use. I also include permission to share and print as many copies as you like through what ever company you choose. If you would like a longer session, let me know and we can work something out.
As of now, I will be available between 2-6pm but if you would like to schedule something earlier, ask me, I may be available.
This will be taking place at Wheeler Farm located at 6351 S 900 E Salt Lake City, UT 84121.
If I get enough interest I may do a second day on April 6th.

Please let me know which of the following time frames works for you!
2:00-2:20 = OPEN
2:30-2:50 = OPEN
3:00-3:20 = OPEN
3:30-3:50 = OPEN
4:00-4:20 = OPEN
4:30-4:50 = Booked
5:00-5:20 = Booked
5:30-5:50 = OPEN





View and RSVP to Facebook Event HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment